This website is an internet-based service for online coaching. This website does not offer legal, medical, mental health or any other kind of licensed professional or state-regulated services. Nothing on this website should be construed as such advice including, but not limited to, the above list. The information provided on this website and any subsequent session is of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional. At no point does Single Mom, CEO or anyone associated with the website claim to be a medical or legal professional. Users of this service with mental health or other medical related issues will always be urged to seek out a licensed therapist or doctor.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing the following website, a reader (hereafter user) consents that he or she is familiar with, understands and accepts the following:
All users must be 18 years or older. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must arrange consent with the website first. You agree to provide accurate information where instructed. Single Mom, CEO reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend or terminate service to anyone for any reason, including, but not limited to, providing false or misleading information.
Client payments are made in advance through the Booking and Pricing pages. Unless otherwise stated by Single Mom, CEO, refunds are not available after purchase. All purchases of goods from the Decorative Assistance page are non-refundable. Single Mom, CEO reserves the right to terminate any session at any time without reimbursement for any reason including, but not limited to, harassment, foul or discriminatory language, obscenity and threats of violence. If you present a clear and substantial danger or harm to yourself or others, Single Mom, CEO is obligated to take protective actions, contact the necessary authorities and cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency.
Single Mom CEO, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In e-mail or other electronic messages between you and this website.
- During video conference coaching sessions.
- Any forms submitted by you.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from or on the website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our practices, your choice is not to use our website and services. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this website after we make changes is deemed to be in acceptance of those changes, so please check back periodically for updates.
Information You Provide to Us:
Information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide when filling out forms on our website. This includes subscribing to our service, using our service or requesting further services. You may be asked for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Records of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), should you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Single Mom, CEO, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
- We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly.