So, what is it that you do here?
Right now, we focus on three areas to help other single moms out there.
- Life Coaching
- Employment Preparation
- Decorative Assistance
For more information, please visit our Services page.
Does age matter?
No. A single mom can be any age. You can be pregnant for the first time or have many children. We are here for you. We do however ask that you be 18 or older to book sessions with us. We may consider exceptions, but only with prior authorization arranged by a parent or legal guardian.
Why should I choose Single Mom, CEO?
- We are dedicated to helping single moms out there who want to makes changes in their lives. We believe in you, so believe in us!
- We understand exactly what you are going through.
- We have extensive information on resources that can benefit both you and your children.
So, who designed this site?
Our site is built on the Concrete5 CMS (content management system). However, the content itself and design was done by Guardian Devil Designs. We wanted to collaborate with someone who understood our vision and could help make it real. Our thanks to GDD for all the hard work and care!
Click The Image To Visit!
What exactly is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a service that helps you reach a goal or make a positive change in your life. We help you identify a particular project, transition, or goal that you wish to accomplish. We don't do the work for you, we help you help yourself. We pinpoint potential obstacles towards your goal and assist you in navigating them. Most importantly, we cheer you on. Sometimes you just need someone in your corner reminding you that you are capable of great things. Lastly, we help you choose a course of action to make your life be more of what you want it to be.
How is that different than therapy?
There is a very important distinction. Life coaching is not therapy. Life coaches do not treat mental health issues such as depression or anxiety, only licensed professionals can do that. It is critical that you understand this difference. When you sign up for life coaching, you will not be getting a therapist, but a mentor. Life coaches encourage and guide you to carry out a plan or strategy to better reach your goals.
How many sessions do I need?
That is entirely up to you. We offer Life Coaching services on a per session basis. For those who feel they require more time, we offer a monthly subscription where you can purchase a block of four sessions.
Please see our Pricing page for more information.
Is Employment Preparation for first time job seekers?
No. Our Employment Preparation services help women in a wide variety of work situations. This could be your first real job or you could be an experienced professional looking to make a move. Sometimes you have been out of the workforce for some time and feel nervous about getting back out there. You may just have something going on at work and need someone to listen. We can help with all of that!
What do I need for the Resume Building service?
In order to help you build a professional resume, we ask that you prepare a few things ahead of your session:
- A list of your educational background. Tell us where you went to school and if you graduated. Include the name of the school and the years you attended. If you had an area of focus (like a major or minor) then make sure to list that as well.
- A list of your previous employers. Don't panic! If you haven't held a job before, we can work with you on how to present that in a resume. If you did work somewhere, tell us when, where, what you did and anything special you may have done there. We will help you consolidate that information into something easy to read which shows off your potential as an employee.
- A list of your skills. Tell us the things that make you unique and we will sift, sort and rephrase as needed.
- The type of job or career that you are intending to pursue. We will adjust your resume to fit this goal to the best of our ability.
Without this information, we will not be able to compile a professional resume for you, so please do your homework first.
What rooms can the Decorative Assistance service cover?
Typically, we like to focus on closets and bedrooms. However, we can also guide you through reorganizing pantries, kitchens, bathrooms, play rooms and guest rooms. We have even helped clients with their offices or cubicles!
PayPal is an online service that allows you to pay for goods/services, send money and accept payments. It is a well established business which allows a safety buffer between customers and vendors doing business in a digital world. They offer tools for businesses to accept payments and allows customers to safely and securely pay those businesses.
What if I want to pay by credit card?
Well that is why we chose PayPal. They accept most credit cards. This isn't a separate form of payment, it is just a buffer system. Making an account with PayPal is free and easy! Simply sign up and assign the credit card of your choice to the account. If you've ever used eBay, then you've probably used PayPal.
Visit PayPal for more information
How do I pay for Photobooks and Calendars?
If you consult our Ordering page, we explain in detail how to make payments for custom products.